If you’re an experienced traveller, or even just starting out, this new product will get you excited!
Introducing to the Perth 4WD and Adventure Show – the 4WD Euro 6 Iveco Daily Expedition Earthcruiser. It’s not a caravan and it’s not a motorhome. It’s simply an Earthcruiser!
Designed for on-road cruising, offroad camping or no road adventures, this is the only vehicle you’ll need when you’re heading out to explore.
The Euro 6 Iveco Daily Expedition Earthcruiser is an awesome touring 4×4 that’s made right here in Australia. It has a 3.6m camper and is packed with so many features that you’ll wonder how you ever lived with out it!
Take a quick tour!
Options for the Earthcruiser include:
- Forward Facing Rear Seats
- Large Out-door Screened Shower
- Wider Open Walk-through
- Integrated High Pressure Water Blaster
- Lithium Batteries
- EarthAir – Rear Mounted Air Conditioner
- Sky-Beds, Sleeps 5
- All New Control Console
- Heated Tanks, Batteries, Pumps and Water Lines
- 4-Way Airbag System
- Integrated Tyre Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
- 800Watts of Solar
- Surround 24hr – 30 Day Video Recording
- Fitted Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Chainsaw and Axe Equipped
- 240 Volt Outside BBQ
- Kitchen Caddy with Light
- 300 Litres of Water
- 350 Litres of Fuel
You can check out the Euro 6 Iveco Daily Expedition Earthcruiser at the 2018 Perth 4WD and Adventure Show, or find out more at www.earthcruiser.net.au
For a more in-depth review, take the time to check it out below.