The 4WD and Adventure Show/ Boat and Fishing Show is the place to be for new products and bargain gear!Here’s a little snap shot of new products you can see at this year’s Show!
What’s New in Caravans, Camping Gear and Camper Trailers
So many new caravans and camper trailers on display!
- Patriot Campers – X2 Adventure Trailer.
- Ultimate Campers – new Nexus camper.
- Coromal – the Pioneer X4, XC and Windsor Silhouette XC.
- Skamper Kampers – newly released Dingo Ultimate
- The Dirt Offroad Campers – new Pop Up Pod
- Nova Caravans – Metrolink Range
- Adelaide RV – award winning offroad Road Nova Terra Sportz
- Noels Caravans – Island Star vans.
- Stoney Creek Campers – NEW exhibitor in 2017!
- Outback Sam and Diggers Campers – soft floor camper trailers, back fold and folding forward, all perfect for offroad adventures.
- Carry Me Camper – Jacksons – Tailgate slide on camper and walk-in camper
- Trackabout – offroad camper trailers
- Mountain Trail Campers – EDX Hard floor Camper, the LXV offroad hybrid caravan and the LXV offroad pop up caravan.
- Travelander – Evron DC5. Evron SL5, Geo Convert 5 and Lantrex LT
- Dario Caravans – Oztuff Camper Trailers and Snowy River Caravans
- Camperagent RV- Hitch Hika “Vantage”, the new 2018 model!
What’s New in Boating and Fishing!
Hobie Australasia will have the very exciting Hobie® Mirage® Eclipse™ on display! Stand tall on the water aboard the Hobie® Mirage® Eclipse™, another world-first watercraft from Hobie. The Mirage Eclipse takes stand-up to a whole new level. Hobie has married their renowned MirageDrive® pedal system with 65 years of board sports expertise to create a totally new kind of Hobie fun, the Hobie Mirage Eclipse 10.5 and Hobie Mirage Eclipse 12. It’s now just as easy for fun seekers to stand on the board and pedal with the new MirageDrive as it has been for Hobie kayakers to pedal the original MirageDrive.
The Eclipse is incredibly stable, just step on and go using MirageDrive leg power.
Catch’n’Release Anchor Retrieval Device, designed, manufactured and sold by Cairns couple Peter and Margaret Powell, is simple, effective and extremely simple to use; but most importantly, will have long-lasting effects on Australian waterways. Stuck and lost anchors do a considerable amount of irreversible damage to the reef every single time. Some well-meaning people opt for a plastic cable tie setup to support retrieval, but this, in fact, makes matters worse, by polluting the ocean with non-degradable plastic waste. The Catch’n’Release device promotes reduction of ocean-floor damage, takes seconds to use and allows for a safer boating experience.
Quintrex boats with new hull design on display with Yamaha Pitmans Marine.
Lonsdale Marine will have the new Boathoist Rooftop Boat Loaders on display, as well as the latest boats from brands including Ramco including the new 6020 Fisherman Hardtop and the 5450 Prelude Cuddy Cabin. Also displaying new boats from Bluefin, and Makocraft; plus a range of boating accessories.
What’s New in 4WDs and Accessories
Adelaide 4×4 Accessories have the new range of Carry Boy Canopies, 30 second win awnings, Outback Armour Suspension and Recovery gear, and new carbon winches.
Allin Towboars will display their new Jet Ski Trailer luggage rack which will soon become a must-have for jet ski owners.
The big news in 4WD vehicles – Check out the NEW Land Rover Discovery and Land Rover – Discovery Sport with Solitare Land Rover.
It’s tiny but mighty! The perfect LED torch for camping, fishing, around the home – anything really – is now available in Australia! The Litra Torch has a robust and compact design, waterproof, shock resistant, long life rechargeable battery, USB charging and lightweight design. The Litra Torch has up to 2,200 lumens of lighting with four levels of lighting at the touch of a button. It is a unique cube shape that measures at approximately 40mm square and its quality feel will not disappoint the user. The Litra Torch will be on display for the first time at the Adelaide 4WD and Adventure Show, so make sure you get yours!